At Genex Capital we understand that you once you have made up your mind to sell your structured settlement annuity that you want to get the transfer process completed as soon as possible so that you can get your money faster.
Genex Capital commits to completing your structured settlement sale transaction in the shortest time permitted by law. Having said that, we require your cooperation in order to get this done.
Here are some things you can do to speed up the process:
1. Have ready and send over as soon as possible by fax or email your annuity policy and, if available, settlement agreement.
2. Review, complete and return the sale package we send to you as soon as it is received. We send these packages either by Fedex or email depending on which method you choose. We also enclose a prepaid return Fedex pouch for easy return of documents.
3. We request, on your behalf, an insurance company benefits letter which will be mailed to you directly by the insurance company. As soon as it is received, fax it to us at 302-351-3396 FREE.
4. If you require or choose to obtain independent professional advice, get this done within the first week of the transfer process as we require the IPA certificate (copy sent to you in the sale package) for the Court hearing your transfer application.
5. Respond to our calls or emails in a timely matter.
6. Make sure that you are available for the court attendance on the date and at the time provided to you.
If you follow these suggestions you will get paid within 6 to 8 weeks from the date you accept our offer.
Call us and speak to one of our specially trained Customer Service Experts who will answer any questions you may have.